ME-"Kelsie, we're lost."
KELSIE-"Well what do you see?"
ME-"ummm..... snow... sky... a fence... road... ooo and a cow!"
Needless to say Wyoming is a pretty snowy place in the middle of nowhere... we did eventually find Kelsie's house in the middle of middle of nowhere. If you've read Kelsie's blog you might know that she has cute little puppies... 9 of them and we were got to play with them. Alison was estatic about all the puppies so was Stu once he got some courage. I fell in love with a cute little puppy who just wanted to cuddle with me (who wouldn't?) so I just sat on the floor in love...
Aurelie was almost as bad as Alison and at one time had all 9 puppies in her lap while she schemed how to convince Ryan to let her keep one... that didn't really work out so well for her.
PUPPY!!! before I scared it to death... (PS this is the photoshopped version of the original coutesy of Aurelie...)

After we decided to let the poor overstimulated puppies sleep, we went outside to the pond and played. Colt was kind enough to snow a little spot so we could pretend ice skate. It was fun... but me and my Vegas self was rather cold... Colt and Aurelie tackling me didn't really help the warm cause either... it wasn't until I started running around like a hooligan in knee high snow did I finally get sort of warm...
I learned 5 important life lessons from Wyoming...
- It gave middle of nowhere a whole new meaning
- Stuart is a wuss... (sorry Aurelie)
- I never want to live in Wyoming...
- If you run to fast on ice it could break.. (luckily I didn't fall in)
- Puppies are so cute... to bad they grow up... bummer
Awwwh, I'm still sad I don't have a puppy.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure Ryan is too... haha
ReplyDeleteYeah, he's devastated inside. I know it.
ReplyDeleteI bet you could have traded a puppy for a trip to the Sugar Bowl!! It looks like you missed your chance. Oh well
ReplyDelete