
Me, Aurelie and the twins went to the korean folk village. It was pretty cool it had replicas of what houses looked like in different areas of the country. I found this lady who was spinning cotton. It was pretty cool so we took a picture :)

We sat and watched a traditional fold dance. Funny funny stuff. The costumes tell it all. I don't know if you can really tell but some of the guys have these hats on the have a ribbon attached to the back so when they walk around they randomly twitch their heads to make it go round and round.. it's pretty entertaining to watch. Then the drummer guys have these pom poms on their heads. I would hate to be wearing that.

After the folk dancers we saw the horsemen... oh wow CRAZY!!! they were doing the coolest tricks ever as demonstrated from the above picture.

We were bored one night so we made a fort! it was the coolest fort ever! kelsie and colter even came and watched a movie in it even if they did make fun of it hours before.

I'm not a real big fish person. But I am always willing to try new things, so because we were in Korea we went to get sushi! yummy yummy yummy that's all i can say. It tastes so much different than american sushi... its actually good! and doesn't taste like fish. Me and Jon ate like 6 plates off sushi and we thought we were doing good... then we looked over and saw this korea couple with like 20 plates gone... we're wimps....
No comments:
Post a Comment