i hate you sometimes....
So BYU has beautiful facilities that are free to use at certain times. Its pretty sweet, i go swimming and running and go work out. Its pretty awesome. So today we wanted to go play water polo (which was actually water basketballish) at the pool. Now before I just wore my lifeguard suit because i was actually swimming, but this time I wore my actually bathing suit (see picture A) and... I got told that I wasn't allowed to wear it because it wasn't modest.... "it borderline to low and there is a hole in it..." first of all as show in the picture, i look like a pink barbie. second of all i don't think you could get a BATHING SUIT any more modest then it is already, unless you wanted to go swimming in a turtleneck and some sweats. Thirdly this so called "hole" is like the size of a dime... Anywho as you can see I was pretty irritated... oh sweet honor code....
thats a freaking hot bathing suit. whered you get it?!
ReplyDeletekaralyn... i might let you have seeing that its against honor code apparently...
ReplyDeletewhy! halter strap?
ReplyDeletethe only thing is, i might have a hard time FILLING it. if you know what i mean
Just catching up on your blog... I need to get you into bloglines.
ReplyDeleteI think they got fashionable mixed up with immodest. And you are a very patient person. I couldn't handle the insanity of it.
Please tell me it was a girl who informed you of this because how healthy could it be to sit there all day looking at girls going by LOOKING for some reason for, by all accounts, a modest swimsuit to be immodest.