Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Random Activities of BYU

Since I've been kinda slacking on the blogging thing lately (don't blame me either, blame midterms) I decided to give a brief review of what has been going on :)
Sneaking into the stadium. shhh... don't tell!
getting to listen to our AMAZING prophet for devotional! awesome awesome awesome... but wait there's more, you can listen/watch too! just go to BYU broadcasting search for Thomas Monson and enjoy!
Relief Society Retreat at a cabin in Sundance! 40 girls + one cabin = priceless
Strangling my roommate-not really but it looks like it- at a football game which I don't want to talk about. PS: this picture was taken at the BEGINNING of the game hence the reason i'm still smiling!
...playing (which includes but is not limited to football, tackling, throwing form at people, blowing form from your hand, a giant slip and slide and blue form mosh pit) in blue form "I'm blue if I was green I would die"

No comments:

Post a Comment