Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's Day

Dear April,
I am sorry to inform you that the saying goes "April showers bring May flowers". You are supposed to bring showers for May flowers not snow.
With Regret, The girl who wants it to be spring

Dear God,
I'm glad you are celebrating April Fool's Day with us, although making it snow and then making it sunny within an hour isn't really that funny to us people down here.
Love, Me

Dear Facebook Status Changers,
Stop. Everyone knows it's April Fool's and everyone know that you are bluffing. I'm sorry that no one loves you on normal days. I feel your pain.
Sincerely, Single Girl

Dear Pranksters,
IcyHot on the toilets was funny. My bum is now all tingly. Good Work.
From, Tingly Bum Girl

Dear Google,
Or should I say "Topeka". You officially win the funniest joke award.
Love, A Faithful Googler

No comments:

Post a Comment