Over the years since that day I met you we have had so many memories that I wouldn't trade for anything. You were kinda like my little sister, the coolest little sister ever.

Cheer was the best, I might have possible gone crazy if it wasn't for you. Senior year I got to stand by you in cheer lines and I'm so glad I did. You kept me entertained and I got to get super close to you. Us being bored out our minds at basketballs games was the best. We did stupid things like yell like we were 500 pound men or squeak like little girls. I don't think we ever got through a cheer without laughing when we did that. Or people watching and making fun of the stupid things people did usually the opposing team. Remember when we used to look at all the football players' butts and compare, or look at the other team and take claim on certain numbers. That usually turned out bad, they were beautiful from far away but up close not so much. We were crazy. I will never forgot stunting you. I loved every second of it. You secretly loved us stunting you too, whenever you wanted to learn something new you'd always come ask us to help you, and we would because you wouldn't want to help you. You got so frustrated at full downs but you never ever gave up and were so excited when you finally got them :) You would text me and tell me about any new stunt you got and be so excited. I'd be so excited for you.
Whenever I came into town you were one of the only people I wanted to see. Remember that one time me and Jesica came and saw you at like midnight.
We didn't do anything just talk. Sometimes in Student Council when we were both bored out of our minds, we would silently talk across the room sneakily. We were always on the same page, you understood me so well. I always told you about my crazy boys and you told me about all of yours. Then we would strategize about how to win their hearts (plural because there were a lot). I met a boy. His name is Ryan. I want to tell you about him, you would love him and love hearing about him. I'm totally twitter-patted with him, which you would most definitely make fun of me for. Being twitter-patted is so unlike me. Haha. We'll see how it works out. I'm sure you would have a genius idea about winning his heart. :) I miss our talks about boys.
When I came to the Prom assembly last year I only told you I was coming. When you saw me you came and jumped on me, like a monkey.
Something you always did and one of my favorite things about you. When I was at the assembly you told me thanks for teaching you how to do assemblies. You were the one that made them amazing. I'm so proud to be a mentor to you because honestly I look up to you. You are the happiest girl I know, there was always a smile and hope in any situation. When you wanted something you went after it no matter what. You made everyone feel so special. I'm so proud of you Hillary and the person you are. You are an amazing person. I'm happy that I was your friend and someone you looked up to.
On my wrist I am wearing the bracelet you made me. It is SRHS/BYU colors. It reminds me of how spirited you were about everything not just school but about life. I've had it on since a couple days before you died. It's really dirty and I want to wash it but I don't want to take it off. I never want to forget you. You impacted my life in so many ways. It is tragic that you were taken so young, but Heavenly Father needs you with him and I understand. I can't wait till I get to see you in Heaven someday soon. I better get a big jumpy hug!! Till we meet again my friend, I love you!
Oh hey honey this was really touching to read. I'm really sorry about your loss. This post really honors her memory.
ReplyDelete