Monday, February 14, 2011

This post is just for my Papa!

Of all the places I found this in the Jewish Quarter of the old city and couldn't resist taking a picture to send home.

2 comments:

  1. Now that is funny!!! I know that when we were in Bethleham I was asked by a Palistinian what my origins were. When I told him I was Basque he instantly got wide eyes, called me brother, and gave me a hug!! Most people have no idea who Basque people are and where they come from, but he did and we had an instant bonding between two men that belonged to different ethnic origins, but each without a country. Renee just laughed at us. It was funny, but sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just figured out how to use the IPad a bit more and find the blogs etc. Also been pretty sick and now feeling better. That's what I have been doing this morning, catching up. Love this IPad! Anyway was so happy that Emily still had the same one, but then when I saw this picture, I thought, no, this can't be........ This must be her old blog etc etc. Anyway this is really not what I'd expect to find in Israel but after reading your comment, it made sense,. N

    ReplyDelete