Friday, April 8, 2011

Let me tell you a secret....

The Red Sea at Eilat
The Red Sea is BLUE and very beautiful. We got to go to the Eilat to go snorkeling in the Red Sea. It was awesome. There are so many beautiful fishies in the ocean. They were blue and yellow and there were huge schools of them. I was kind of a chicken and felt like I couldn't touch them, partly because Chadwick scared us to death before going, but it was still pretty awesome swimming with the fishies. My papa always told me that I was a fish! He was right. I was a fish. I breathed underwater for hours at a time. I was so great. Unfortunately, the Red Sea also gets it name because it makes people red.... poor Brock. 
Super Brock?

 So I don't know if I told you but Israel and the Middle East has a ridiculous population of cats. For example I can be walking down the street and in my eye sight I can see at least 5 cats. There are everywhere, including the Red Sea. This might possibly be my favorite picture of a cat that I've taken. He's trying to be snorkeling equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment