Well just name it, we can cook all of them when you get home, I was thinking we should do a BBQ with everyone at the house, but Katie and Hank might not be around, but we surely can in the first 24 hrs make all of those,we have a cafe Rio around the corner too....
Emily you crack me up. I made a list of all the foods I really missed while I was in Africa and came home to Hank only wanting Wendys...super buzz-kill :)
We're excited to have you back! I'm super sorry if we arent here the day you get back but I will make up for it with lots of treats so save room!
Well just name it, we can cook all of them when you get home, I was thinking we should do a BBQ with everyone at the house, but Katie and Hank might not be around, but we surely can in the first 24 hrs make all of those,we have a cafe Rio around the corner too....
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny. Starting to think about being back home are you?
ReplyDeleteEmily you crack me up. I made a list of all the foods I really missed while I was in Africa and came home to Hank only wanting Wendys...super buzz-kill :)
ReplyDeleteWe're excited to have you back! I'm super sorry if we arent here the day you get back but I will make up for it with lots of treats so save room!
xoxo