Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Birth-Day!

It was my birthday!!! YAY!!! According to my papa since I'm no longer a teenager I got my brain back!!! Pretty exciting right?!?! Now hopeful that extra space will help me with o-chem this semester. So my sweet friends threw me a birthday party complete with cupcakes, cookies and brownies. It wasn't anything big, just people from my ward who I don't know. It was just great.
Cupcakes!

Making some wishes!

The sweetest girls ever.

Kimberly and Chloe
Then my sweet sister-in-law organized a birthday party for me at the Nickelcade. Could it have gotten any cooler? No... there is no better way to celebrate not being a teenager than going to an arcade. Epic. Aurelie, Ryan, and Kelsie came down as well as some friends came. Overall it was a blast. :)

Thanks for making my birthday so great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment