Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Floral Design and Spring Term Recap.

I'm took spring classes. They were fun on the days that I don't wanna kill myself/chemistry. I'm took floral design and absolutely loved it. Here is what I've learned...

how to wrap flowers

and put them in vases

taping and wiring to make corsages and boutonnieres 

mini calla with bear grass


wild flower and bear grass

white rose, babies breath, leatherleaf boutonniere 



designs with floral foam
dutch-spiral bouquets


cubes



I really love this class and I really love flowers now. I notice them so much more now, and I can name them! I love how aware I am of flowers now. Every time I see them, I think about what I do with them. Then I remember that flowers are expensive, so I am stopped from picking them/buying them. Sad story. Another problem is after I make these beautiful creation I walk around campus. I think that everyone else thinks someone gave them to me, sadly not the case. Anywho, spring term is over, now to summer term. I am determined to conquer! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment