Monday, September 19, 2011

I am a bad letter writer....

So I've writing a missionary for the past two years. It was first just handwritten letters then he got a new mission president and he was allowed to email me. Well a month ago I received an email from him telling me that he had sent me a real letter. Getting real mail always makes me feel special, so it was great. I got it and I wrote him back. Usually I'll type it up on my computer and send it via email but this time I didn't and wrote a handwritten letter. It was about 3 and 1/2 pages front and back (7 pages for those of you who can't figure that out). Well he should have gotten it this week. So I've been expecting a response via email. Today he wrote his family this.... 


"Ha best part of the week is i called the office to find out if i had mail and they were like yes you have 3 letters! awesome so at the conference we had I go to the back to get mail and every zone has a box of mail but us. Our box got stollen that morning as they were loading it into the truck. So If you wrote me i guess it wasn't meant to get to me!!!"


Fail. Letter rejected by the big guy upstairs. Sad story. I guess I'll just have to wait 6 weeks till he is back in the states to try to remember what I wrote in that letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment