Two letters!!! Suprise. Yesterday was cambios and because our p day was cut really short we got to have a few hours to finish things. So the news..... I am whitewashing a sector. For those of you who dont know what that is it when there are two new missionaries in a sector. But we are different, because our sector didnt exist before us, so everything is totally and completely new. Opened up a new pension, new beds (delightful) new carpetas with no information. God has a lot of trust in us apparently. We literally dont know anyone or where anyone lives. It great fun. Whenever we are lost, I just laugh and imagine God having a good laugh too. But really it is one ward, we share with the elders. They have one half and we have the other. It is a little weird, because we go to lunch together, and other things. Different but i think it will be a great experience to work with the elderes. Our area is Ciudad Satelite, in Maipu. It is the celestial kingdom of our mission and it didnt take long to realize why. I feel like I am in America. But really. President said that this ward reminds me the most of a ward in america. That actually functions. The ward is huge compared to chile standards, 160 active members, La Blanca had maybe 50. Super bueno.but dont worry there is always work to be done. Everyone is super nice and there is a lot of money in this area. I ate shrimp with my salad today. But the members are insane in a good way, super nice and helpful. There is one member that showed up at our house last night with dinner. She is crazy. But great. Other suprising news to add to how much faith God has is that my companion was my companion in the MTC, hermana mercado. She left earlier because she knew more spanish, so only has one more transfer than I, so basically president stuck two new missionaries in a brand new sector. HAHAHA. But I think it will be great. Hna Mercado is great and was my companion before, how cool is that. Anywho. I love it. Pray for me that I dont get lost in Maipu (pronounced my poo) haha sorry had to put it. It is the misson joke. Alright Love you lots and lots!!!!!
Hermana Iroz
No comments:
Post a Comment