Sunday, January 11, 2009

Poems

So I don't think any of you know this (maybe Kelsie) but I write. It's a stress reliever or just an emotional reliever. It's something that I do to express myself and I love it. Anywho a couple days ago I found my notebook full of stuff.. and I've decided to slowly but surely transfer it onto this blog so I'll have it forever... so here it goes... beware it might suck or be corney but it me..

Homeless
Hungry and cold he wanders by
Trying to find a way to survive
As he stumbles he ponders why
Life is so cruel and when he'll die
As the dark closes in
He feels the wind rushing through
With misery on its skin
All hope is gone in the night
Until he sees a star so bright
With just a winkle it lights his way
Making it possible to live another day.

3 comments:

  1. i didnt know that! im way proud of you, i have grown such a love for literature in the past year...poetry is awesome

    ive got a book i want to let you borrow, remind me next time i come over

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm embarrassed to say I didn't know that either. I've always struggled to write poetry. I think the mathematician in me overcomes the seamstress in me or something. Both of these are good and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness! I didn't either; in fact, I find I really don't know you too well at all little Emily. We need to do something about that. Maybe I can get you to go on a road trip with me sometime. The poem is very good. Thanks for sharing with us. I love you lots and lots.

    ReplyDelete