Pull the fire alarm in the library during finals week.
That is what happened this morning about 10 minutes after I decided to sit down and actually studying. It was pretty humorous actually. You hear the fire alarm everyone looks up from their books with this "are you serious" look on their panicked faces. After the initial 20 second shock is over students begin to pack up their things and exit the library where they wait outside for a good 10 minutes. I love people watching and stalking so it was great for me. I would listen to responses like "Could they at least have done this during the fall when it's actually warm outside?" or "This is finals week" or my personal favorite "I'm going to kill someone". Once the fire alarm went off it was a race to get inside the library. I'm not sure if it was because the fire alarm was interrupting precious study time or if everyone else had me and anna's brilliant idea of hurrying in so we could get get our very own table which we didn't have the privilege of having before. Whatever the case, I had no idea that people loved that library that much, but we all learn something new each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment