Saturday, June 26, 2010

My poor head.

Today I ran into an elevator, or rather it ran into me. Embarrassing right?!?! I was on my way to lunch and all the housekeeping people were in a elevator. At the last second I decided instead of waiting for another elevator I would just hop in with them. So I quickly ran over there, but right when I was running in the elevator door was starting to close resulting in a collision. Talk about instant headache. It hurt. A lot. The worst part is there was so much yelling and it was all in spanish and I was just so confused. I think they asked if I was okay and then went on ranting about my head being all red and bruising in spanish. I kinda felt like an idiot, and was trying not to cry. It was just all so horrible, but at least I have and embarrassing story now.

1 comment:

  1. okay I know this must've been pretty crappy for you, but you're at the point where you can laugh about it right? please tell me you're at that point because this is HILarious! hahaha I laughed so hard. I AM sorry it hurt though :(

    ReplyDelete