Monday, August 23, 2010

So many things to be thankful for.

I decided I needed to blog. I'm not sure if its in attempt to put off packing or just because I have so much to share. I feel especially happy today, probably because I'm going to Utah tomorrow, but most likely because I am so blessed and thankful for everything in my life. Here is a list.

1. Mama and Papa- They do so much for me, and I feel like I don't thank them enough. I am so very happy that I was able to have them as parents. I drive them nuttty sometimes, I'm postive of that, but they still love me. I love my Papa and having his presence in our household, and his priesthood power. Mama, she loves me so very much and I know I can go to her with anything.

2. BYU- might be one of the best choices I've made. I've grown so much and I've only been there for a year. I've met so many amazing people. It has given me so many opportunities... [precede to number 3]

3. BYU Jerusalem Center- I got accepted. I get the chance to spend a semester there, and strengthen my testimony even more. Being in the place where Christ spend his life is going to be amazing. I'm excited to learn lots. Its one of those once in a lifetime things, and I am so blessed to be able to experience it.

4. My siblings- I'm super excited to get back to Utah, you'd think it was because of school. Well yes I am very excited about that, but I am even more excited to see my family (colee you need to be closer!). We were never that close when I was little because of the age difference but now they are my best friends. I've gotten about 5 calls from Kelsie pestering me about when I am coming. I guess its not pestering either because I am so stoked to be able to hang out. Then there is Aur with her ridiculous text messages, that I love. Yay for having a car! You're gonna get sick of me. :) I'm excited to see the little ones, this includes baby kank, even though I'll only see him for a like a week.

There are so other many things I'm thankful things but I should probably go pack my car before it gets dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment