Tuesday, December 14, 2010

New Visiting Teaching Technique...

So my roommate walked in with a curious envelope with cookies attached to it. I definitely thought that it was going to be a Merry Christmas thing or something. She opened and to her surprise she saw the visiting teaching message. Really? I can understand being busy and not having time, but I don't think sticking the message on the door counts. It made me laugh though.

3 comments:

  1. It does. If writing a letter counts, then certainly a note with cookies count.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but it wasn't a note/letter. It was a printout of the visiting teaching message with no human words written on it. That is probably pushing the visiting teaching thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the BYU wards....where any type of contact goes! I've gotten quite a few of those in my days here, but my ultimate favorite is that combo while I'm just sitting at home...like 2 feet away from the door. I try not to be insulted that they couldnt just knock and say hi, and find much irony in their refusal to "visit" after coming all that way...

    It really makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete