Thursday, April 26, 2012

Facebook stalking for all

My dad has a Facebook. My mother does not. My mom uses my dad’s Facebook. My father does not. My mother refuses to get her own Facebook but loves to stalk me. I don’t really understand. This is the conversation that I had with her today.

Mom: “So who is throwing the Luau?”
Me: What??!
Mom: Who is throwing the Luau?
Me: (I finally realized she saw that I was going to a ward luau next weekend... an event that I had RSVPed  for maybe two minutes before) Oh the ward.
Me again: You are such a stalker!!!
Mom: I know what am I going to do when you leave on your mission?
Me: You aren’t going to have anyone to stalk!
Mom: I know. It will be so sad.

I love my mom. I guess instead of stalking she will have to write me.

No comments:

Post a Comment