hola familia,
Thanks for the letters this week! Nicole the puppy situation sounds like a pain. I'm glad you got it all figured out. And Happy early Birthday Justin! I will be thinking of you on Tuesday. I absolutely loved Allen's letter! Thank you for that! Thank you Aurelie for the letter to let me know you are alive, and for the pictures! I love pictures. For the rest of my family you can attach letters and send them to my email. This is a grand idea! and I love seeing your beautiful faces. Dad two new cars!!!! Where did you put them? Send me a picture!
I've decided that since this week is my very last week at the MTC, and because the MTC got these niffty card readers I would send some pictures. There are a lot. Descriptions:
Thanks for the letters this week! Nicole the puppy situation sounds like a pain. I'm glad you got it all figured out. And Happy early Birthday Justin! I will be thinking of you on Tuesday. I absolutely loved Allen's letter! Thank you for that! Thank you Aurelie for the letter to let me know you are alive, and for the pictures! I love pictures. For the rest of my family you can attach letters and send them to my email. This is a grand idea! and I love seeing your beautiful faces. Dad two new cars!!!! Where did you put them? Send me a picture!
I've decided that since this week is my very last week at the MTC, and because the MTC got these niffty card readers I would send some pictures. There are a lot. Descriptions:
Hermana Word and I!! Will somebody send this to Brother and Sister Word? This is like day 2 at the MTC. I look exhausted already!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Picture in front of the temple, is with my first district. Hermana Mercado is kneeling in front of me. Her and hermana Carter the sister standing next to me are in my mission! I love them..jpg)
.jpg)
Group picture in a room, this were my roommates for a week, literally though. I moved rooms for the third time after. But these girls are just great. Especially Hermana Moon the sister next to me. She is my missionary idol. So sweet, so willing to serve. Just great.
.jpg)
.jpg)
My new district before the missionaries left to the Guatamala MTC. Hermana Stewart was my a part of my trio.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Map pictures with my Jerusalem friends. Love them, They are going to Russia, as you can tell. I am all by my lonesome in South America!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Brother Ohman from Jerusalem is in a branch presidency at the MTC!
Why I love my elders! They were practicing how to tie each others ties in a knot. Yup those our my zone leaders. By in all reality they are just great!
Okay well this week has been great. I can't believe Chile is almost here. It is crazy! Things that happened that was out of the ordinary.
-I am sick. As in I went to the doctor, outside the MTC. I have an ear infection, so I am on antibiotics and praying that I am better by Tuesday. I also don't really have a voice, which poses a problem because I am a missionary! A really neat thing though is some how my voice works when I need to teach. 'First seek to obtain my word and then seek to preach my word.... and I will loose your tongue.' or something like that, yeah real principle! Actually I am feeling a lot better. Tuesday was the worse. I had no energy and everything just hurt. I sat in devotional and cried, and then the next morning I went to the doctor (actual saw a nurse practioner) and now I am feeling much better. My energy has returned and I can actually make it through a day. I am a little bit worried about flying though. It is either going to be a grand experience or I'm gonna want to jump out of the plane.
-In-field orientation: a full day of learning about things that are essential for the field.... finding people, planning/goals, working with member. So all day 8-9 I was in this. So fun. I learned so much and am so excited to be in Chile!
-Oh someone from the quorum of the 70 came and spoke on repentance. It was really good I think, But I'm not really sure because i cried through the whole thing becuase I was so sick.... bummer.
Nothing else really that exciting happened except a bunch of lasts. I'll talk to you on Tuesday! Mom you might want to maybe write a blogpost on the things I say on the telephone? I don't know. my password is in my folder.
Also please give the ward my love! Georgia Stewart will be missed dearly, but I am so glad that she is in a beautiful place now. Heavenly Father needs here. That is one thing as a missionary I have realized. There is nothing that the gospel cannot fix or mend. It is a gospel of hope and joy. No matter how bad the situation seems to be Jesus Christ and his atonement are so powerful. I don't know if I have told you about Regina, but her son was killed by a gang. He was 4. When we met her she was so angry with God. But now she understands, and hope and joy in her life. It has been an incredible experience for me to witness the power of the atonement in her life and has built my testimony even more. I am so very thankful for this Gospel. This truly is a gospel of change! I know that it is true and the God know and cares for each and every one of you. The church is true... in English and in Spanish and every other language of the world.
Okay talk to you soon! Love you all!
-Hermana Iroz
-I am sick. As in I went to the doctor, outside the MTC. I have an ear infection, so I am on antibiotics and praying that I am better by Tuesday. I also don't really have a voice, which poses a problem because I am a missionary! A really neat thing though is some how my voice works when I need to teach. 'First seek to obtain my word and then seek to preach my word.... and I will loose your tongue.' or something like that, yeah real principle! Actually I am feeling a lot better. Tuesday was the worse. I had no energy and everything just hurt. I sat in devotional and cried, and then the next morning I went to the doctor (actual saw a nurse practioner) and now I am feeling much better. My energy has returned and I can actually make it through a day. I am a little bit worried about flying though. It is either going to be a grand experience or I'm gonna want to jump out of the plane.
-In-field orientation: a full day of learning about things that are essential for the field.... finding people, planning/goals, working with member. So all day 8-9 I was in this. So fun. I learned so much and am so excited to be in Chile!
-Oh someone from the quorum of the 70 came and spoke on repentance. It was really good I think, But I'm not really sure because i cried through the whole thing becuase I was so sick.... bummer.
Nothing else really that exciting happened except a bunch of lasts. I'll talk to you on Tuesday! Mom you might want to maybe write a blogpost on the things I say on the telephone? I don't know. my password is in my folder.
Also please give the ward my love! Georgia Stewart will be missed dearly, but I am so glad that she is in a beautiful place now. Heavenly Father needs here. That is one thing as a missionary I have realized. There is nothing that the gospel cannot fix or mend. It is a gospel of hope and joy. No matter how bad the situation seems to be Jesus Christ and his atonement are so powerful. I don't know if I have told you about Regina, but her son was killed by a gang. He was 4. When we met her she was so angry with God. But now she understands, and hope and joy in her life. It has been an incredible experience for me to witness the power of the atonement in her life and has built my testimony even more. I am so very thankful for this Gospel. This truly is a gospel of change! I know that it is true and the God know and cares for each and every one of you. The church is true... in English and in Spanish and every other language of the world.
Okay talk to you soon! Love you all!
-Hermana Iroz
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment