Monday, November 26, 2012

November 26

Hola Papá, Mamá y familia,

Things are going great here in Chile, Thanksgiving was just another day here that I actually forgot about, but I am glad that everyone had pleasant Thanksgivings. I am thankful for each one of you and your support. This week has been alot better. We actually completed our goals. Its a miracle. So the ladrones live within our sector and we have been have some problems with that so this week we have had elderes with us at night. Oh the life of an elder. Completely different than that of a hermana. But really. But its been great with elderes they are hilarious. Also president told us this week that he will probably be closing la blanca to hermanas and put in elderes. Sad. this ward loves their elderes, but also if the lord thinks it better than it is probably be better. Entonces next week I will have an announcement of my new sector because cambios are in a week! Time flies here! 

I forgot to tell you about the awesome thing I found out about Luis our recent convert. His grandmothers last name is. Echeveria.... sound familar? Thats because its basque and a part of our line too. How cool is that. my first baptize if probably related to me in some way and is basque!! Also in other news this week. A contact asked if I was expecting a baby. I promise I really havent gained that much weight. I am not fat. But apparently this chileans say otherwise. And they have no shame in telling you you are fat. Oh how much I am trying to love everyone even when they call me fat. 

This section is for mom. About my companion. Here is a little fact about her. She is an addict of coca cola because everybody in south america drinks cococola for every meal huge 3 liters of coca cola. it makes my tummy hurt so i avoid it at all costs as well will all pop. Anywho, she promised an investigator to give up coke if he gave up smoking, entonces she is only allowed 2 glasses a day. little by little. an addict has to take steps. But the other day she woke up at 6 in the morning to drink a glass without me knowing about it. Unfortunately for her during companionship study i said oh hma you only have one more glass of coke today. her respnese.... do you ever sleep???? Haha she tried so hard to be sneaky, but it didnt work. Another fact she loves candy. She is worse than me. There are two things she loves rice and carne, frutas and veduras and water no le gusta. hah entonces one morning i asked if she wanted an apple with honey. something her mom used to make for her. She said yes shredded the apple and continued to chop up chocolate to put in and then carmel. for breakfast. REally healthy! its like living with elf. HAHA but i love her. 

Anywho nothing else really going on. Thank you for all your support. I love you all!

Hermana Iroz

No comments:

Post a Comment