Monday, February 25, 2013

February 25, 2013

Hola Familia, 

I don´t really have that much desire to write today. But I want to share something with you. Every month as a mission we have a inititive to help us try new things. This month was ´´What think thee of Christ´´ We have been sharing the Living Christ will everyone we can think of. President invited us to memorize the Living Christ and and also write our ouwn testimonies of Jesus Christ. This is what I want to share with you this week. It might a little awkward, I translated it from Spanish to English.

Really it is difficult for me to describe my feelings of the Jesus the Christ. There are many stories scriptures and prophecies about him. He is the savior of the world. He is the Son of God. He is the only perfect being who has or will live on the earth and his name is the only name by which we can be saved. But this is not all. I have my own testimony of Jesus Christ that I obtained throughout my life, through my experiences, trials and triumphs. He isnt just a man that lived and changed history or someone that is really important. (He is but this is not all). To me he different. He is my mediator, my savior, my comfort, my example, my best friend, my teacher, my brother. I have felt his hands heal my broken heart, his arms to lift me up when I have fallen, his hugs to comfort me, his words to teach me, his shoulders to carry me when i dont have the strength, his eues to tell me that i am a daughter of god. the marks in his hands and feel to show me that for me he dies. There are not words that can explain of describe the infinite love that i have for Jesus Christ.That I will always five to him that has given me everything. I testify that he lives. He is eternal. He was in the beginning and will be for the eternities. He was born into this world to save it from death and sin. Through him and only him we are free. He have his life for all that would come unto him and partake in his love and mercy. He was resurrected as a being perfect and glorifies. He still teaches us and guides us today through his holy prophets. through his restored gosple we can become like him and our father. We can obtain eternal life. I anxiously await the day when I can kneel before my king and redeemer to my thanks. I testify of these things in the name of his sacred name, Jesus Christ, Amen.

I love you all. Have a great week. The church is true.

Hermana Iroz

No comments:

Post a Comment