Well I have officially completed 6 months here in the mission!! Crazy I know! And what is even crazier is that all the release dates for all the missionaries are going to be adjusted sooooo my release date is...... December 31, 2013. This year!!! Crazy! Ill be flying in for new years to las vegas. That doesnt sound all that fun! But Ill be home next year. But mom what should I do about school and all that? Think about it.
Well this week has been hard and hot. Really really hot. There is no air conditioning. No one want to let us in, or move really because it is so hot. It is hard to work in these conditions. We have been trying to contact our contacts and there is nobody. Its been a hard week, we had a little bit of an emotional meltdown, but hopefully with the start of a new change we get things worked out. I am emotionally, physically and spiritually drained. I have never worked this hard ever. Its not just to keep going, but to keep giong with all that you have it exhausting. The good news we have a date for a baptism. It isnt really that set though. She hasnt read the book of mormon so we read with her and he believes without even reading it. It was too easy. But we will see how it goes, her baptism is in 6 weeks so we have a while to prepare her.
Anyways, love you all lots. Hope everything is going well. The church is true.
Hermana Iroz
No comments:
Post a Comment